Easter is coming!

2.4.11

| | |
Man, I'm getting worse and worse at remembering to do stuff, BLAH! Anywhoser! I realized today that Easter is coming up and I have a kid this year so I have to pitch in for the Easter egg hunt haha. That's fine with me! If you know me, you know I love crafty things =]]. I was looking on the interwebs to see if I could find a neat way to make Rileybear an Easter basket and I found this neato idea!!

  1. Fill ice cream cones with Jelly beans.
  2. With a small knife, carefully cut two holes into the sides of each cone.
  3. Tuck either end of an apple licorice stick into the holes to serve as an edible handle.
So neat! There aren't a whole lot of little ones in my family anymore but I may still give these a shot, they are adorable! 
So tonight is date night for hubsie and I! YAY! I'm planning it this time so hopefully things will turn out well hahaha. We're gonna go play minigolf =]]. Well, as long as he gets to feeling getter. He got food poisoning from Sonic yesterday =[ I sure hope he gets to feeling better!
Riley has officially started eating some solid foods! She had an avocado the other day and she loved it =]] We're gonna get some fresh peas and greenbeans to make some food for her as well! I'm excited =]]. Well I guess that's it for now! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Until next time!!

- mamabear

1 comments:

Mom said...

OMG! Those are adorable! What a great idea.

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...