They Grow so Fast!

5.4.11

| | |
Happy Tuesday, everyone! I hope everyone's week started off well =]]. I wish I could remember to post something every day! UGH! This memory issue is killing me. But anywho! Enough of my complaining =PP Rileybear is officially sitting up on her own! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl =]]


Doesn't get any sweeter than that little thing!! =]
So taking more and more pictures I realize that I officially need glasses. I used to be able to take a sharp, well focused picture like it was nothing and since I had Riley I have to strain to figure out if it's focused and most of the time it's not. So when I get the chance I will have to officially go get me some glasses, wooooooo. lol.
I got Rileybear an Easter basket and filled some eggs for her first Easter egg hunt!! So exciting =]]. OH BTW! Riley has started this kick of rocking back and forth when she's just sitting there, or standing in her little toy thing. Is that normal? Anyone know? It's adorable, I just hope it's normal lol!
Well I'm off for now! Hope everyone has a wonderful day =]]
Until next time!!

- mamabear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...