Easter is Coming!!

21.4.11

| | |
Good morning everyone! Happy Thursday! Easter is coming and I am sooooo excited! I can't decide what dress Rileybear should wear, she has so many to choose from! Maybe we will do dress up today and I will take some pictures =]]. Oh, speaking of Easter!! One of my friends at TheHinkyMeter shared a video they made of Rileybear! It is sooooo cute lol.



Well I hope you all enjoy! I will probably blog again later one! Don't forget to vote for the beautiful miss Riley again today!! Early this morning she dropped from 1st place down to 2nd place so we have to stay on top of it! She's back to first place right now but we can't let that happen again!!


Until next time!!

- mamabear

1 comments:

Adina said...

voted for your cutie.good luck and hope you win!

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...