She's a Keeper!!

11.4.11

| | |
Woah, it's been a while since I blogged! Glad to finally be doing it again =]]
So Hubsie's birthday is this weekend and I am trying to find something special to do for it. It kind of snuck up on me! All of a sudden it's this weekend, geez time flies with a baby around the house! Speaking of babies!! I entered Rileybear in Parents Magazine's Cover Contest last week! & well, I got an email today that said she has been selected to be in the running for the weekly Reader's Choice finalists!! So exciting!! SO everyone needs to go vote for miss Riley!! Click on the picture below to go vote =]]


So exciting! If she becomes a finalist then she has a chance to go to New York for a photoshoot! My little cutie a model?! I can't imagine everyone in the world knowing how beautiful my daughter is :PP. Oh yeah!! I wanted to put some new pictures of miss Riley up =]]


Okay so enough about that, I haven't shared any recipes in a while!! So here we go!

Chicken Rotini Stovetop Casserole
  • 1 (12 oz) package rotini pasta
  • 2 cups half-and-half cream
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
  • 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
  • 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
  • 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
  • 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
  1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
  2. Combine half-and-half and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Boil gently, stirring, until mixture has reduced to 1 1/2 to 1 2/3 cups. Remove pan from heat; whisk in cheese, basil, oregano, chives, and parsley. Cover, and set aside.
  3. Saute chicken in a large skillet until lightly browned on both sides. Stir in green and red bell pepper, and cook until vegetables are tender, and chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
  4. In a casserole dish, combine the hot cooked pasta, chicken mixture, and sauce. Mix well, and serve immediately. 
Yummy! Can't wait to try that one. I think rotini is my favorite pasta :PP It's curly!! haha. 
Well I will try my best to start remembering to blog more and whatnot. Hope you all enjoy that recipe! 
Until next time!!

- mamabear

1 comments:

Mom said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!

Hey, Baby, I made my first "sopapilla cheesecake" Sunday evening. IT IS SO MUCH AWESOMENESS!!! You've got to try that one if you haven't yet.

LOVE YOU!

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...