Movin' on up!!

14.4.11

| | |
Hey there! I hope everyone is having a lovely week =]]. Well today miss Rileybear is up to 79th place in the Reader's Choice Weekly runnings for the Parents Magazine Cover Contest!! OMG! She jumped nearly 200 from Tuesday to Wednesday and she jumped another 200 from yesterday to today! If we keep going at this rate she will be 1st place in no time! Voting ends Sunday 4/17/2011 (which is hubsie's birthday btw!!) and you can vote every day so don't forget to go back and vote!!


So exciting =]]. Okay so I'm looking for a good German Chocolate cake recipe to make today for Hubsie's birthday. It's so hard to pick a recipe for something I grew up eating all the time because I never know if it's going to be the same or not! But I'm sure I will find one that will turn out good. Hubsie doesn't like the classic German Chocolate coconut frosting stuff so I'm just going to make a sheet cake and put it around the sides and then top the rest in either a chocolate butter cream or maybe just a rich chocolate icing, maybe dark. We will see! This will officially be the first time I have really tried to top a cake and make it look nice lol. So pictures will be coming!! Hopefully I do alright :PP.
Well I'm off to keep searching for the right recipe for now!
Until next time!!

- mamabear


ps  Rileybear likes to sit in her crib and look out the window :PP


0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...