Happy Hump Day!

20.4.11

| | |
Heya everyone! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday! Halfway through this week, hopefully that makes everyone happy :PP. Rileybear is up to 1st place today!!!!!! Thanks to everyone for voting daily for the beautiful little Riley, aka Leelu! A special thanks to everyone at TheHinkMeter for their support!! Don't forget to vote again today so she can stay in first! We have 'till Sunday, April 24th, to keep her there. I'm sure we can do it =]].


So, Hubsie is currently in a month long leadership class and we are officially over the halfway mark! Thank goodness! I hate that he has to deal with so much stress on a daily basis right now.
This weekend is Easter! Yay! Rileybear's first Easter! Even though she can't walk, or even crawl, it's going to be fun watching her pick up the eggs :PP. Not sure if there are going to be a lot of kids in the family there to do the easter egg hunt, but either way at least I can get some good pictures!! I'm really wanting to get back into taking more pictures so this will be a good headstart. It's sad that Hubsie won't be able to be there for her first Easter,  I will have to get her grandma to help her with the eggs so I can capture every moment I can =]] **cough cough** lol.
Rileybear wanted to say Hi =]]


Enjoy!! I've decided I really need to go get my eyes checked, sigh. I took probably 50-60 pictures and these are of the few that aren't blurry as heck. But I tell you what, I am the luckiest mom in the world to have such an angel to spend my days with =]].
Until next time!!

- mamabear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...