Lazy Tuesdays

26.4.11

| | |
Hey everyone!! I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday =]] One of my readers from TheHinkyMeter shared a yummy sounding recipe with me the other day so I want to share it with you all!! I haven't had the chance to make it yet because I am trying to lose weight, hahaha, but it sounds devine!!

Tiramisu Cheesecake

  • 1 12 oz. package ladyfingers
  • 4 Tbsp Butter, melted
  • 6 Tbsp (or 9) coffee liquer (I like to throw a little Gran Marnier in there too for good measure)
  • 3- 8 oz packages cream cheese
  • 1- 8 oz container marscapone cheese
  • 1 c. white sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 4 Tbsp flour
  • 1 oz semi sweet chocolate
  1. Place a pan of water at the bottom of the oven. Preheat to 350.
  2. Crush ladyfingers to crumbs, mix butter into said crumbs. Add 2 Tbsp liquer, press into pan.
  3. Mix cheese and sugar until very smooth, add balance of liquer. Add eggs and flour, mix slowly until smooth. (if it's too thick [you should really add more liquer], add a little cream until desired consistency.
  4. Pour into pan, place on middle rach of oven, bake 40-45 minutes. Open oven door, kill the heat and let stand for 20 minutes. let cool, refrigerate.
  5. Use chocolate as a garnish, either by shaving and sprinkling, or melting and drizzling.
MMMMMmmmm, can't wait.

So, I can already tell that my search for a formal dress is going to be stressful. I've got to find one before Thursday of next week, blerg. Hopefully this weekend, or even before, I can go check out some stores at least. I can't wait to dress up all fancy though, I want Hubsie to think I am soooo beautiful =]]. Maybe I will post of pictures of possible dresses a little later. We will see. Well, I am off for now! Enjoy the recipe!!
Until next time!!

- mamabear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...