Back to The Norm!!

25.4.11

| | |
Hey there! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! The weather here was very icky but we needed it! It's still super gross outside but it's nice to have humidity for a change =]]. Riley had a good Easter =]] she couldn't exactly go hunting for eggs cause she's not big enough, but her cousin Annika took her around with her. I'll share a few pictures with you guys =]]

Riley & cousin Annika
Riley & cousin Annika
Riley & cousin Annika
Riley & cousin Brandi
It was a successful first Easter for miss Rileybear =]].
So this past week's voting for the Parent Magazine's Cover Contest is over. It was a tough week, Riley was 1st a couple of days and 2nd some, 3rd others, back to 1st and then she landed in 3rd for the end of the week. So sad!! But no worries, she is always #1!! No matter what anyone thinks =]]. I'm not sure if we are going to enter her again or not but I will be sure to post the link and whatnot if we do.

So, Hubsie is almost done with his month long class and I am so excited for life to get back to normal =]]. His graduation is next week and that will be our first really formal event together, it's exciting! I can't wait to dress up and feel all beautiful. I guess I had better find a dress first though, hehe. I think I will go this weekend and try to find one. I'm thinking I will try Dillard's, they seem to have some nice formal stuff.

Well I think I am off for now, I will post more later!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day =]]
Until then!!

- mamabear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...