Sharing is Caring!!

16.3.11

| | |
Well I got my first comment and it was from my Mom! Doesn't matter who, I am so excited to have my first comment, woooooooooooooo!!!!
She shared a recipe with me so I wanted to relay it, I haven't got to try it yet but I'm gonna go ahead and post it so maybe someone can try it with me!!


Sopapilla Cheesecake
  • 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 2 8 oz boxes cream cheese
  • 1 stick of butter
  • 1-1/2 tsp vanilla
  • cinnamon to taste
  1. In the bottom of a 9-in x 13-in glass baking pan place 1 can of crescent rolls. Flatten to edges, do not separate. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla with mixer. Spread over flattened crescent rolls in pan. Place the other can of rolls on top, do not separate. Melt butter and add remaining sugar and stir. Spread on top of rolls. Sprinkle with cinnamon across entire pan.
  2. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly brown. (Crust will look like cinnamon toast.)
I'm so excited to try this one!! If anyone tries it let me know how it turns out!
Until next time!

-mamabear

1 comments:

Ann-Tx said...

Hi, mamabear!

Thanks for sharing your Sopapilla Cheesecake
recipe!

It is very delicious and mouth watering, to die for wonderful!

It is so easy to make. Love it!

I will share this recipe with some of my friends!

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...