Happy Tuesday!

29.3.11

| | |
Hey there everyone! Sorry I have neglected my blergging duties for a few days! Had a pretty busy weekend! Went to a friends for poker night on Saturday night and my parents came over for lunch on Sunday. Haven't been feeling to great the past few days so I've just been relaxing and playing with Rileybear a lot. =]] I hope everyone else had a good weekend though!
So Rileybear found her new favorite toy, it's an old broken PS3 controller, lol. She will sit there and press all the buttons when Hubsie is playing, I think she thinks she's helping hehehe. What a cutie!

Well, Sunday we made chili and cornbread for lunch and it turned out uh-mazing! I'll have to take the time to get the recipes down so I can share with you guys! I've gotta get some more laundry done first though =P. My housewfie duties come first! Sorry!! =PP
Until then!!

- mamabear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...