Check out the new page!

23.3.11

| | |
Hey there guys! Just wanted to bring to everyone's attention that I added a new page! See up at the top right where it says, "Shop Online"? Well duh, that's what it is. But not the normal way =PP. Through this link it explains how you can help me out but doing all of your online shopping through my website! Go ahead! Go check it out! Added a quick link button just so you wouldn't have to move your mouse any further than necessary ;)


Also, if you're interested in FHTM just let me know. I provided links to a couple of videos and an article review about it but if you have ANY questions about it, don't be afraid to ask!
Thanks for helping me out!! (cause I know you will or I'll pull a huge guilt trip out of my ass hahaha...kidding of course)
Until next time!!

- mamabear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...