I love my man!!

19.3.11

| | |
Hey there, readers!! Today has been a wonderful day =]] we went out to eat for lunch, hubsie bought me a new camera, got to sleep in a little bit....wait...hubsie bought me a new camera?! say whaattt?! =]] He did!! He bought me a Canon EOS Rebel T3i :o ZOMG!! It's amazing. I've been messing around with it a little bit, nothing too fancy...
I've been having sooo much fun lol. I don't think hubsie knows how much it means to me, he's so wonderful!! okay, enough of that mushy stuff :P
We haven't got the puppy yet and we are still waiting to hear from the people, sigh. We think they may have given it to someone else, sad day. But, everything happens for a reason!! So we're not too bummed.

I hope everyone's weekend is going well! Mine sure is!! =D But anywho, I think that's enough for now. Will probably post again later!
Until then!!

- mamabear

1 comments:

Mom said...

Oh, WOW, Baby! That's a wonderful gift for you. Someone must love you a lot!

I LOVE the pic of Riley's little feetsies and toes...keep 'em coming!

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...