oOo Exciting!! =P

17.3.11

| | |
So I wanted to do a little extra today and make a post about upcoming releases for movies and video games that I am looking forward to, so here it goes!!
First off...
Theatre Release Movies


Fast Five - April 29, 2011
    Do you even have to ask why I am so excited about this one?? Oh Em Gee. Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, fire-fights, and sexy cars. Enough said, right? Dang skippy!! I have been amped up about this since Vin released the trailer on his Facebook page, lol! It's been driving the hubsie insane! source


Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - May 20, 2011
    I used to watch the first Pirates movie over and over again, there are few movies I can do that with! I love Johnny Depp and I think he plays the part of Captain Jack Sparrow soo well, I mean the part of a drunken pirate, hehe. But the most excited part of this movie is Penelope Cruz. Holy geez, I bet they are going to be uh-mazing together! Also, I don't have to try to live through another horrible acting job by Kiera Knightly. Yes, I said it. She just started going down hill after the first one! source


Transformers: Dark of the Moon - June 1, 20011
    Definitly looking forward to seeing this one. It's transformers....why the hell not? Only dissapointing thing about it is that Megan Foxx is no longer a part of the whole deal. Even so, it should be pretty good. Robots = win, right? source
 

Final Destination 5 - August 26, 2011
    There's just something about watching people getting killed in freak accidents that makes our world so intrigued, eh? Now, going into this set of movies...you have to watch every single one as a new movie in itself and not related to the others, otherwise you will just get into the whole "they should have ended it" arguement...which I believe started with Land Before Time. o.o; source
 
DVD Release Movies


Tangled - March 29, 2011
    If you haven't seen this movie, you need to! I am a huge Disney and animated movie fan so I am just a tad bit biased on this one. But really, this movie is fantastic. I am still, and will likely continue, quoting little tidbits of this movie. source

 
Video Game Releases


Mortal Kombat - April 29, 2011
    Holy crap, yes! PS graphics with old school characters AND it's a side scroller?! I'm sold! I can't wait to kick the crap out of my Hubsie with my random button pushing ;). source


Duke Nukem Forever - May 3, 2011
    He's back...and he's all out of gum. 'nuff said. source

Well there ya go! There are my little tid-bits on a few things!
Until next time!!

-mamabear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...