I do's!!!

20.5.11

| | |
Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged. My mind has been all flustered since grampa passed away. It's starting to get better now though! Well, today I am getting married!! I know I always call Hubsie..well...Hubsie..but we aren't officially married yet lol, so after today I will be calling him the right thing :PP. He is my best friend and a wonderful father to our daughter. I couldn't ask for a more amazing man to share the rest of my life with. I wake up every morning and fall in love with him all over again. He's a butthead and can be lazy and messy from time to time, but I wouldn't have it any other way. He may not be perfect to everyone else but he's perfect for me =]].
I'm getting sooo nervous about this, lol. Even it not being a ceremony or anything, it's still nerve racking!! By the end of today...I'm going to have a different last name...and be starting the rest of my life with the one I love =]].
My parents are going to be watching Riley for the weekend and they bought us a 'romance package' at a nice hotel downtown for Saturday night. Now THAT is exciting =]] Mommy gets a well deserved break and daddy, well...yeah he will be there too :PP.

Here's to the rest of our lives =]]
Until next time!!

- mamabear

2 comments:

Karen Camp said...

I am so happy for both of you, I am looking forward to my new daughter in law, not that i didn't before but now it is all official. I can't wait to see all of you again. My granddaughter is going to be walking before I see her again. They sure do grow up fast!! I love you all and miss you all.

Mom said...

Congratulations to both of you! You are such a wonderful well-grounded couple and you both amaze me with your love and devotion to Riley.

May you have many many years of happiness and love!

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...