Happy Mother's Day!

8.5.11

| | |
Well today is my first mother's day! I'm sooo blessed to have my little angel in my life, she is the most wonderful thing in the whole world. Even before she was born she was the best thing that could ever happen to me. I hope she knows how much I love her!!


Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful and beautiful Mother. She has been the best mother anyone could ask for, I truly hope you know how much I love you and am thankful to have you in my life -- as a mother and a best friend.

How do I tell you, from this daughter
Oh mother of mine, who couldn't have worked harder
To make my life, as best as could be
How much your loved, for loving me

Things you wanted, so many times
You put aside, to help me and mine
Even when I was growing up
A back you never turned, a door you never shut

How do I tell you, how much this means
Oh mother of mine, who always beams
With a loving heart, with open arms
Caring for all, with all your charms

You made life, so very good
For me you did, all you could
You cared for me, through all bad times
Your loved so much, oh mother of mine 
 - Betty Halverson 

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers, and expecting. Thank you for everything you do. You are loved more than you know.

& special Happy Mother's Day wishes to my grandmother, she is going through a very hard time right now. 

- mamabear  

1 comments:

Mom said...

I did not find this until today!

Thank you so much. I love you with all my heart, Baby, and I do not know how I got so lucky to have such a beautiful and kind daughter. I surely did nothing to deserve it.

I am so proud of what a wonderful mother you are and what a beautiful heart you have. I love you very very much.

Mom.

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...