Hello, Loyal Readers!

19.3.12

| | |
HA! Like I have any!! =PP
I know, I know...it's been waaay too long since I posted anything on here. I guess that's what happens when you start working waaaaaaaaay too much XD. But all better now! Glad to be out of the hell-hole of a workplace I was in. Currently job searching, hoping for something practical sometime soon.

Here's some family updates..

Baby's first trip to the zoo!! = SUCCESS!
Ruger - The newest addition to the family. He's much bigger now!!
Packer-Backer for Halloween!!
Baby's First Birthday!
She LOVED her birthday cake!
Uh-oh! Santa came!!
First time experiencing Santa in all his glory? Priceless =]]
18 months old now! She is getting sooooooo big!
That about sums up our life since I last posted. Living life and loving with all our hearts.
I hope I can start blogging more, we've made so many yummy things that you all have missed out on! Oh well...we will just have to make them again, hehe.

Until next time!

- mamabear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts...